Always wanted to make a soap decorated with these beautiful blue flowers 🙂 Inspired with dozens amazing pics from Pinterest I decided to make a soap with Cornflowers and Blue Kaolin Clay. You can also use Poppy Seeds , too, they never spoiled any soap yet 🙂 Okay,
- Goat Milk Soap Base – 100 g or 3,5oz
- Jojoba Oil – 1/3 teaspoon
- Teatree Essential Oil – 12 drops
- Blue Kaolin Clay – 1-3 teaspoons
- Cornflowers or Poppy seeds for decoration ( as you want )
This soap tenderly exfoliates the skin due to the Blue Kaolin it contains, and at the same time it is very nourishing ( Jojoba Oil, remember ?) . Essential Oil of the Tea Tree heals acne, fights bacterial infections, itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns.
I won’t describe the soap making process this time, it is just the same as the previous ones.
Have a good day !