Perfect for inflamed and oily skin , my favorite facial DIY soap. Gently cleanses and tones up skin without overdrying it.
- Glycerine Soap Base – 100 g or 3.5 oz
- Avocado Oil – 1/3 teaspoon
- Peppermint Essential Oil 2-3 drops
- Teatree Essential Oil 2-3 drops
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil 2-3 drops
- Strongly Brewed Green Tea – 1 teaspoon
- Peppermint, eucalyptus, green tea dried and grinded leaves – 1 teaspoon
- Green Pigment – 15 drops
- However, we need to cut into cubes the Soap Base and place it into microwave ( remember avoid boiling it , otherwise we’ll spoil our soap !)
- Add basic Avocado Oil into melted soap base.
- Add green pigment. I wanted to get gorgeous dark-green shade, almost black. For lighter color just reduce the quantity of the pigment.
- Add dried leaves of mint, eucalyptus and green tea, which I grinded in the coffee grinder.
- Add strongly brewed green tea.
- At last we need to add our essential oils, which we always add the very end of the process. Otherwise they just will disappear and evaporate before our future soap hardens.
- Spill our liquid soap into the forms and wait no less 30-60 minutes till it hardens. This time I used small boxes from juice ( Tetra Pak only ).
After having made this green soap there were absolutely exciting smell of mint and eucalyptus all over my kitchen and bathroom 🙂 The soap is also perfect for hamam and sauna. Enjoy !